Cauliflower Chicken Breast Schnitzel with Baby Rocket Salad
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 20 mins
- 120g baby rocket
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan
- 80g snow pea tendrils
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate arils
- Baby red vein sorrel and lemon wedges, to serve
- 1 tbspn lemon juice
- 1 tspn Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Grease and line a baking tray. Place cauliflower schnitzels onto the tray, and once the oven has preheated, put the tray into the oven and cook according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, place dressing ingredients and stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all salad ingredients except baby sorrel.
- Drizzle with the dressing and gently stir to coat the salad.
- Remove cauliflower schnitzel from the oven when cooked.
- To serve, place the chicken onto 2 serving plates. Divide the salad between the 2 plates and top with baby red sorrel. Season to taste and serve with lemon wedges.
discover delicious recipes & inspiration
Introducing Cooking with Lily, our home of mouthwatering recipes, collections and tips, prepared by some of Australia's most dedicated chefs and cooks. Ready to take your cooking to the next level?take me there