- Cook Lilydale Lemon & Pepper Chicken Tenders following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, to make tahini yoghurt dressing, place all ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until combined. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sprouts, green onions and garlic. Cook, tossing often, for 4-5 minutes until just tender. Reduce heat and keep warm.
- Cook rice in the microwave following packet directions. Place into a bowl. Toss through half of the pepitas and almonds. Set remaining pepitas and almonds aside.
- Divide rice mixture, sprouts and snow peas among shallow serving bowls. Slice chicken lengthways and add to bowls. Drizzle with tahini yoghurt dressing. Scatter with remaining pepitas and almonds. Sprinkle with mint leaves and serve with lemon wedges.
Tip: when slicing the Brussels sprouts retain any leaves that fall off and add to the pan.