FEATUREDTuscan Breast Steaks
- 150g Lilydale Free Range Tuscan Breast Steaks
- 4 slices of sourdough bread, bottom crust removed, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 600g mixed heirloom tomatoes
- 2 buffalo mozzarella, torn
- ½ small Spanish onion thinly sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil plus additional for sourdough
- Small handful caper berries
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Small handful oregano leaves
- Small handful basil leaves
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- Cook chicken according to Lilydale packet instructions
- Tear sourdough into bite-sized pieces and place on an oven tray, drizzle generously with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Slice large tomatoes, halve small ones and place in large bowl, add sliced onion and herbs, reserving some for garnish.
- Whisk vinegar, oil and crushed garlic together and season with salt and pepper. Add half to tomatoes and mix gently.
- Arrange on the platter with sourdough. Top with torn mozzarella, caper berries, remaining dressing and herbs.
discover delicious recipes & inspiration
Introducing Cooking with Lily, our home of mouthwatering recipes, collections and tips, prepared by some of Australia's most dedicated chefs and cooks. Ready to take your cooking to the next level?take me there