- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Mince
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 large red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 175g green beans, cut into 3cm lengths
- 4 cups cooked and cooled jasmine rice (1⅓ cups [265g] uncooked rice)
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- juice of 1 lime, + extra wedges, to serve
- Thai basil leaves and coriander leaves, to serve
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Stir fry the onion for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli and sugar, and cook for a further minute until fragrant.
- Add the chicken mince and cook, breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon, for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Add the capsicum and beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes until vegetables are just tender.
- Add the cooked rice, sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce and lime juice, and stir-fry for 3 minutes until heated through.
- Serve the rice topped with Thai basil, coriander and lime wedges.
discover delicious recipes & inspiration
Introducing Cooking with Lily, our home of mouthwatering recipes, collections and tips, prepared by some of Australia's most dedicated chefs and cooks. Ready to take your cooking to the next level?take me there