- 2 x 400g packets Lilydale Breast Schnitzel
- 4 small zucchinis, quartered lengthways
- ½ cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- a pinch of dried chilli flakes
- baby cos wedges, watercress, aioli, lemon wedges, to serve
Chicken Schnitzel with Parmesan & Sesame Zucchini Chips
10 mins Prep
25 mins Cook
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Line two baking trays with baking paper. Lay Lilydale Breast Schnitzel on one prepared tray and bake according to on pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, toss zucchini in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg, then in combined parmesan, breadcrumbs and sesame seeds, pressing firmly to coat. Place on the other prepared tray and bake for 20-25 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Scatter dried chilli over zucchini chips. Serve with Lilydale Breast Schnitzels, lettuce wedges, watercress, aioli and lemon wedges.
Ingredients copied to clipboard
Link copied to clipboard
Recipe saved to Favourites