- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 wholemeal Lebanese breads
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 200g tomato medley, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, roughly chopped
- 1 green capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 100g cherry bocconcini, torn
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ¼ cup parsley leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Lightly spray breads with olive oil, and sprinkle with sumac and sea salt. Bake for 6–8 minutes, turning halfway, until crisp. Set aside. Break into pieces.
- Meanwhile coat chicken in coriander and cumin. Season. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook tenderloins for 5–6 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil.
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, lettuce, bocconcini, herbs and bread. Season.
- In a screwtop jar, combine lemon juice and zest, tahini, honey and 1 tablespoon water. Season and shake well to combine.
- Serve salad topped with warm chicken and drizzled with dressing.
Take a look at the recipes we’re currently loving or browse through our catalogue of all-time favourites.View Recipes
Chermoula Chicken Pumpkin Tagine With Almond PilafServes 4Preparation Overnight plus 10 minsCooking 45 minsView Recipe
Pesto Stuffed Chicken With Couscous SaladServes 4Preparation 25 minsCooking 1 hr 45 minsView Recipe
Chilli Coriander Split Chicken With Pickled Vegetables And Soba NoodlesServes 4Preparation 20 minsCooking 50 minsView Recipe