- 2 x 400g packets Lilydale Breast Strips
- 300g sweet potato, peeled
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 50g labne
- ¼ cup finely chopped pistachios
Chicken Breast Strips with Sweet Potato Rosti
10 mins Prep
20 mins Cook
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced), Line two baking trays with baking paper. Lay Lilydale Breast Strips on one of the prepared trays and bake according to packet instructions.
- To make Sweet Potato Rosti, spiralise or coarsely grate sweet potato. Place in a bowl with oil and mustard. Season well and toss to combine. Divide mixture into four and place onto the other prepared tray in four mounds. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden.
- Cook peas in a small saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes, until tender. Drain and place in a bowl with spinach and mint. Dollop over labne and top with pistachios. Serve with Lilydale Breast strips and Rosti.
Ingredients copied to clipboard
Link copied to clipboard
Recipe saved to Favourites