- 2 x 400g packets Lilydale Breast Strips
- 8 kipfler potatoes, washed, cut into 1cm thick rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100g watercress, ends trimmed, plus extra sprigs to serve
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 100g baby beans, ends trimmed, blanched
Chicken Breast Strips with Warm Potato & Watercress Pesto Salad
10 mins Prep
30 mins Cook
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Line two baking trays with baking paper. Lay Lilydale Breast Strips on one of the prepared trays and bake according to packet instructions.
- Place potatoes onto the other prepared tray in a single layer. Drizzle with oil and season well. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, make pesto. Place watercress, macadamias and garlic in a small food processor. Pulse until chopped. Add extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and water. Process until a paste forms. Transfer hot potatoes to a bowl, add half of the pesto and stir to coat.
- Serve Lilydale Breast Strips with potato pesto salad, beans, extra watercress and remaining pesto.
Ingredients copied to clipboard
Link copied to clipboard
Recipe saved to Favourites