- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Breast Fillets, fat trimmed
- 1 cup white quinoa
- 2 corn cobs, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into thirds, blanched
- ⅓ cup parsley leaves
- ⅓ cup mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 60g feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook quinoa according to pack instructions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat a char-grill pan over medium-high heat and cook corn for 10 minutes, turning often, until slightly charred. Once cool enough to handle, remove kernels from corn.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with Moroccan seasoning. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and cook chicken for 4–5 minutes each side over medium-high heat, or until cooked through. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Thickly slice chicken.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, corn, chickpeas, asparagus, parsley and mint.
- In a screwtop jar, combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and mustard. Shake well to combine.
- Drizzle quinoa salad mix with dressing and toss to coat. Top with chicken and sprinkle with feta to serve.
Take a look at the recipes we’re currently loving or browse through our catalogue of all-time favourites.View Recipes
Sesame Chicken And Brown Rice Salad BowlServes 4Preparation 10 minsCooking 15 minsView Recipe
Indonesian Chicken DrumsticksServes 4Preparation 20 mins (plus chilling time)Cooking 25-30 minsView Recipe
Poached Chicken Green BowlBy Hayden QuinnServes 4Preparation 20 minsCooking 30 minsView Recipe