- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Breast Stir Fry Strips
- 250g vermicelli noodles
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup laksa paste
- 3 cups (750mL) chicken stock
- 400mL coconut milk
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon castor sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 150g snow peas, halved diagonally
- 150g firm tofu, cut into 3cm cubes
- Bean sprouts, sliced chilli, and Thai basil, to serve
Tofu & Chicken Laksa
10 mins Prep
20 mins Cook
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large wok over medium heat. Add laksa paste and stir fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the chicken stock and coconut milk and bring to a boil. Add the chicken, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, sugar and fish sauce, and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 4–5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Add the snow peas and tofu, and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the beans are tender.
- To serve, divide the noodles between 4 bowls and spoon over the laksa. Top with bean sprouts, chilli and Thai basil or coriander.
Ingredients copied to clipboard
Link copied to clipboard
Recipe saved to Favourites