Chicken Breast Strips with Asparagus & Haloumi Salad
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 15 mins
- 2 x 400g packets Lilydale Breast Strips
- 1 cup frozen broad beans
- 2 bunches asparagus, sliced diagonally
- 100g snow pea sprouts
- 2 radish, trimmed, thinly sliced
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ¼ cup baby sorrel leaves
- ¼ cup raw sliced almonds
- 180g haloumi, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper. Lay Lilydale Breast Strips on prepared tray and bake according to on pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, place broad beans and asparagus in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes. Drain. Peel beans, discarding skins. Place beans and asparagus in a large bowl with snow pea sprouts, radish, basil, sorrel leaves and almonds.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook haloumi wedges for 2-3 minutes each side until golden.
- To make lemon dressing, mix together all ingredients. Add to salad with haloumi and toss to combine. Serve with Lilydale Breast Strips.
discover delicious recipes & inspiration
Introducing Cooking with Lily, our home of mouthwatering recipes, collections and tips, prepared by some of Australia's most dedicated chefs and cooks. Ready to take your cooking to the next level?take me there