FEATUREDBulk Breast Fillets
- 800g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Breast Fillets, trimmed
- 400ml can coconut milk
- ¼ cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 long green chilli, halved lengthways, plus extra, sliced, to serve
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- 200g dried flat rice noodles
- 400g white cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- Place the coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce, chilli and lime leaves in a large deep-sided frying pan over low heat. Stir to combine, bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Add the chicken, cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook for 2 minutes each side. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the chicken to poach, covered, for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan, slice and set aside. Strain the poaching liquid into a medium heatproof jug, discarding the solids, and set aside to cool.
- Cook the rice noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and place in a large bowl. Add the cabbage and 1½ cups (375ml) of the reserved poaching liquid. Gently toss to combine.
- Divide the noodle salad between serving plates and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the mint, coriander and extra chilli to serve.
Take a look at the recipes we’re currently loving or browse through our catalogue of all-time favourites.View Recipes
Buttermilk Fried Chicken BurgerServes 4Preparation 45 minsCooking 15 minsView Recipe
Chicken Katsu BurgerBy Nelly RobinsonServes 4Preparation 30 minsCooking 20 minsView Recipe
Chicken, Mushroom & Winter Greens Shepherd’s PieBy Reece CarterServes 4Preparation 50 minsCooking 30 minsView Recipe