- 400g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons Moroccan spice
- 4 chia wraps
- ⅓ cup hummus
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 200g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 100g roasted red capsicum, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 80g feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- lemon wedges, to serve
Chia Wraps With Pomegranate & Moroccan Chicken
10 mins Prep
10 mins Cook
- Preheat a lightly oiled barbecue or chargrill pan to medium high heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken tenderloins with Moroccan spice. Cook the chicken for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside on a plate covered with foil to rest. Thickly slice chicken.
- Place a chia wrap on a plate, and spread with hummus. Top with baby spinach, chickpeas and capsicum. Next add chicken and sprinkle pomegranate seeds, feta and coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat with remaining wraps and serve with lemon wedges.
Ingredients copied to clipboard
Link copied to clipboard
Recipe saved to Favourites