- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ bunch coriander, leaves and stems separated, roughly chopped
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, and drained
- 200g cooked white or brown rice, chilled
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 4 truss tomatoes, diced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 baby cos lettuce, shredded
- 4 jumbo flour tortillas
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Lime wedges, to serve
15 mins Prep
25 mins Cook
- Place the chicken in a large snaplock bag and add the paprika, ground cumin, ground coriander and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season and coat chicken.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 10 minutes, or until browned and cooked through, turning halfway. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil to cool slightly. Shred chicken once cool enough to handle.
- In the same frying pan heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat, add the garlic and coriander stalks and cook for 1 minute. Add the beans, then cook for a further 2–3 minutes. Add the rice and cook for 5 minutes, or until crisp and heated through, stirring occasionally. Add half the coriander leaves. Stir well and remove from the heat.
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice and zest, tomatoes, green onions and remaining coriander leaves. Season.
- Place a tortilla into the frying pan for 1 minute to soften, and place onto a board. Spoon a quarter of the rice and beans along the middle, top with a spoonful of tomato salsa, a handful of lettuce and some shredded chicken. Sprinkle with cheese and add a dollop of sour cream.
- Wrap up the burrito and tuck in. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Serve burritos with guacamole, and lime wedges, if desired.
Ingredients copied to clipboard
Link copied to clipboard
Recipe saved to Favourites