- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 wholemeal Lebanese breads
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 200g tomato medley, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, roughly chopped
- 1 green capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 100g cherry bocconcini, torn
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ¼ cup parsley leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
Fattoush & Chicken Salad
10 mins Prep
15 mins Cook
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Lightly spray breads with olive oil, and sprinkle with sumac and sea salt. Bake for 6–8 minutes, turning halfway, until crisp. Set aside. Break into pieces.
- Meanwhile coat chicken in coriander and cumin. Season. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook tenderloins for 5–6 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil.
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, lettuce, bocconcini, herbs and bread. Season.
- In a screwtop jar, combine lemon juice and zest, tahini, honey and 1 tablespoon water. Season and shake well to combine.
- Serve salad topped with warm chicken and drizzled with dressing.
Ingredients copied to clipboard
Link copied to clipboard
Recipe saved to Favourites