- 2 Lilydale Free Range Chicken Breasts (approx. 500g)
- 30g packet taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200g tomato medley roughly diced
- 1 corn cob, kernels removed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice,
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 12 white corn tortillas, to serve (312g packet)
- lime wedges, coriander sprigs and sour cream, to serve
Chicken Tacos with Tomato Salsa and Guacamole
20 mins Prep
10 mins Cook
- Slice breasts into 4 to 5 long strips. Place chicken in a large snaplock bag with taco seasoning and shake to coat. Season.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat and cook chicken for 6 to 7 minutes, turning often, or until browned and cooked through. Set aside on a plate covered with foil for 5 minutes. Slice if desired.
- Meanwhile combine tomato, corn, green onions, and chopped coriander in a medium bowl. Season and drizzle with remaining olive oil and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Stir to combine.
- In another medium bowl, combine avocado, red onion and remaining lime juice. Season.
- Heat tortillas according to packet directions. Serve with chicken, tomato salsa, guacamole, lime wedges, coriander sprigs and sour cream, if desired.
Ingredients copied to clipboard
Link copied to clipboard
Recipe saved to Favourites