- 150g Lilydale Free Range Tuscan Breast Steaks
- 4 slices of sourdough bread, bottom crust removed, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 600g mixed heirloom tomatoes
- 2 buffalo mozzarella, torn
- ½ small Spanish onion thinly sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil plus additional for sourdough
- Small handful caper berries
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Small handful oregano leaves
- Small handful basil leaves
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper to season
10 mins Prep
15 mins Cook
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- Cook chicken according to Lilydale packet instructions
- Tear sourdough into bite-sized pieces and place on an oven tray, drizzle generously with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Slice large tomatoes, halve small ones and place in large bowl, add sliced onion and herbs, reserving some for garnish.
- Whisk vinegar, oil and crushed garlic together and season with salt and pepper. Add half to tomatoes and mix gently.
- Arrange on the platter with sourdough. Top with torn mozzarella, caper berries, remaining dressing and herbs.
Ingredients copied to clipboard
Link copied to clipboard
Recipe saved to Favourites