- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Breast Fillets, fat trimmed
- 1 cup white quinoa
- 2 corn cobs, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into thirds, blanched
- ⅓ cup parsley leaves
- ⅓ cup mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 60g feta cheese, crumbled
Moroccan Style Warm Chicken Salad
10 mins Prep
20 mins Cook
- Cook quinoa according to pack instructions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat a char-grill pan over medium-high heat and cook corn for 10 minutes, turning often, until slightly charred. Once cool enough to handle, remove kernels from corn.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with Moroccan seasoning. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and cook chicken for 4–5 minutes each side over medium-high heat, or until cooked through. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Thickly slice chicken.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, corn, chickpeas, asparagus, parsley and mint.
- In a screwtop jar, combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and mustard. Shake well to combine.
- Drizzle quinoa salad mix with dressing and toss to coat. Top with chicken and sprinkle with feta to serve.
Ingredients copied to clipboard
Link copied to clipboard
Recipe saved to Favourites