- 2 Lilydale Free Range Chicken Breasts, flattened slightly
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or olive oil spray
- salt, pepper - for seasoning.
- 1 broccoli head, chopped into florets
- ½ butternut pumpkin, cut into wedges
- 10 brussels sprouts, sliced into halves
For the pesto crust for chicken
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped - optional
- sprinkle of sea salt
- optional squeeze of lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the two chicken in the centre of the baking tray. Arrange the chopped vegetables around the chicken.
- To make pesto crust, add all the pesto crust ingredients into to a food processor and pulse into it forms a pesto. Top each chicken breast with half of the pesto.
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add the tray to the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, until vegetables are golden and chicken cooked through.
Take a look at the recipes we’re currently loving or browse through our catalogue of all-time favourites.View Recipes