- 900g Lilydale Free Range Breast Fillets, cut in half horizontally
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- ¼ bunch kale, finely shredded
- 1 cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sprouts of choice
- ¼ cup pickled ginger
- ¼ cup almonds
Sesame Chicken & Brown Rice Salad Bowl
10 mins Prep
15 mins Cook
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Spread sesame seeds on a large plate and coat chicken with seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in frying pan and cook chicken for 3–4 minutes each side, or until cooked through. Set chicken aside on a plate covered in foil to rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice chicken.
- To make dressing, combine tahini, zest, juice and ¼ cup water in a small bowl until smooth and viscous. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, kale, cucumber, avocado and sprouts. Top the salad with the chicken, pickled ginger and almonds. Drizzle dressing before serving.
Ingredients copied to clipboard
Link copied to clipboard
Recipe saved to Favourites