- 4 Lilydale Free Range Chicken Breast Fillets, fat trimmed
- 250g pack of microwave chia and rice
- 250g cherry vine tomatoes
- 80g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 50g kale, stems removed, finely shredded
- ¼ cup roasted almonds, finely chopped
- 8 thin slices of prosciutto
- 12 baby chat potatoes, halved
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives, to garnish
Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken With Vine Tomatoes & Chat Potatoes
10 mins Prep
20 mins Cook
- Cook chia and rice following packet instructions. Place chia and rice into a medium bowl.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper and add the tomatoes. Spray with olive oil and season.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender. Drain.
- Using a sharp knife, make a slit in the thickest part of each breast to make a pocket. Add the goat’s cheese, kale and almonds to the rice. Season and toss to combine. Fill the chicken with the rice mixture. Wrap prosciutto around chicken to enclose filling.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, turning for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer the chicken to the baking tray with the tomatoes. Cook for a further 10–12 minutes or until chicken has cooked through and tomatoes are slightly softened.
- Serve chicken with roast tomatoes and baby potatoes drizzled with remaining oil and sprinkled with chives.
Ingredients copied to clipboard
Link copied to clipboard
Recipe saved to Favourites