- 600g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoon teriyaki sauce + extra, to serve
- 270g soba noodles, prepared according to packet instructions
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 250g edamame beans, blanched, podded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 40g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- Pickled ginger, wasabi mayonnaise, toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- In a large snap lock bag or glass bowl place chicken tenderloins, peanut oil and teriyaki sauce.
- Heat a char-grill pan over medium-high heat and cook chicken for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil.
- In a bowl arrange noodles, avocado, edamame, cucumber, capsicum and snow pea sprouts. Top with chicken and sprinkle with onions. Serve with pickled ginger, mayonnaise, sesame seeds and extra teriyaki sauce, if desired.
discover delicious recipes & inspiration
Introducing Cooking with Lily, our home of mouthwatering recipes, collections and tips, prepared by some of Australia's most dedicated chefs and cooks. Ready to take your cooking to the next level?take me there