FEATUREDBulk Breast Fillets
- 2 Lilydale Free Range Chicken Breast Fillets
- Salt, to season
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 4 cups rocket
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup mint leaves, torn
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts, roughly crushed
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Place the chicken breasts on a plate and steam at 62C for 40 minutes, or alternatively poach in barely simmering water for 12 minutes. Shred the chicken by hand and season with a little salt.
- For the dressing, mix the ingredients together with 1 tbsp of cold water, stirring to remove any lumps to produce a thick, smooth dressing.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl with the chicken and dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
Take a look at the recipes we’re currently loving or browse through our catalogue of all-time favourites.View Recipes