- 750 pkt Lilydale Free Range Korean BBQ Breast Kebabs
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 1 small daikon, peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 crusty long rolls, split
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into ribbons
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 small red chillies, sliced
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Combine vinegar, water and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
Using a julienne peeler, julienne carrot and daikon. Place in a bowl. Pour over cooled vinegar mixture. Set aside for 30 minutes, to allow vegetables to pickle.
Preheat a chargrill pan over high heat. Brush the pan with a little of the oil. Cook kebabs for 5-7 minutes, turning and brushing lightly with oil as you go.
Fill each roll with cucumber, pickled vegetables and herbs. Remove chicken from skewers directly onto rolls. Top with green onion, chilli and sesame seeds.
Take a look at the recipes we’re currently loving or browse through our catalogue of all-time favourites.View Recipes