- 1 Lilydale Free Range Chicken Butterflied Chimichurri Style
- 400g linguine
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup baby capers
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- juice and finely grated rind of 1 lemon, plus extra wedges to serve
- micro herbs, to serve (optional)
- shaved parmesan, lemon wedges, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C. Place chicken on a baking tray and bake chicken following packet instructions.
Cook linguine in a large pan of boiling water. Drain, reserving 1 cup of cooking liquid.
Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a small frying pan. Cook half of the garlic until golden and crisp. Remove from pan to halt cooking and set aside.
Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan on high heat. Cook capers, chilli and remaining garlic for 3-5 minutes or until fragrant. Add lemon juice and rind and simmer for 1 minute.
Add reserved cooking liquid and linguine to caper mixture. Toss to coat. Divide between serving plates.
Slice the chicken and divide between linguine. Top with shaved parmesan, garlic chips and micro herbs, if using. Serve with extra lemon wedges.
Take a look at the recipes we’re currently loving or browse through our catalogue of all-time favourites.View Recipes