FEATUREDCurry Katsu Burger
- 4 Lilydale Drumstick burgers
- 4 Premium brioche buns
- 60 g baby rocket
- ½ cup finely shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup finely shredded savoy cabbage
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup kewpie mayonnaise
- 2 tbspn tonkatsu sauce
- Sweet potato fries, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Grease and line a baking tray.
- Once the oven is preheated, place the chicken onto the tray and cook according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, combine the baby rocket, red and green cabbage and shredded carrot.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and tonkatsu sauce. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the sauce and pour the remaining sauce into the salad and stir to coat the ingredients. Set aside.
- Lightly toast the brioche buns, then spread the reserved sauce onto the top and base of each bun.
- Divide half of the salad between the two bases of the buns. Top with chicken and place remaining salad on top of the chicken. Top with the burger lid.
- To serve, place burgers onto serving plates with roasted sweet potato fries.
Take a look at the recipes we’re currently loving or browse through our catalogue of all-time favourites.View Recipes
Chicken Spring Rolls With Plum SauceServes 4Preparation 25 minsCooking 25 minsView Recipe
Quandong peach, Mountain pepper & chilli drumsticks with shaved fennel saladServes 4Preparation 20 minsCooking 40 minsView Recipe
Japanese Bento BoxBy Hayden QuinnMakes 4Preparation 30 minsCooking 20 minsView Recipe