- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Mince
- 400g risoni pasta
- 200g grape tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped oregano leaves
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 100g Greek feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- Mixed leaf salad and lemon wedges, to serve (optional)
Greek Chicken Meatballs & Warm Pasta Salad
10 mins Prep
20 mins Cook
- Cook risoni in salted boiling water according to packet directions. Drain and return to the pan. Add tomatoes, olives, capers and remaining olive oil. Season and toss the ingredients through. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the Lilydale Free Range Chicken mince, lemon rind, egg, oregano, breadcrumbs and half the feta. Season and stir to combine. Roll heaped tablespoons into balls.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium high heat. Cook the meatballs for 8–10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top risoni with meatballs and sprinkle feta and mint leaves. Serve with leaf salad and lemon wedges.
Ingredients copied to clipboard
Link copied to clipboard
Recipe saved to Favourites