- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Mince
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 avocado mashed
- a sprinkle of cheese
- a packet of taco shells
- the juice of 1 lemon
- 1 brown onion diced
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of finely ground chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon of pink himalayan rock salt
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- Heat some olive oil in a large frypan and add garlic and brown onion.
- Once the onion starts to brown, add Lilydale chicken mince and stir until it’s all broken up and well combined.
- Evenly add the herbs and spices to the chicken mince, sprinkle salt over chicken mixture and squeeze the juice of half the lemon.
- Mix half the chopped red onion with the diced tomatoes.
- Make the guacamole by mashing together the avocado, the rest of the red onion, and the juice of half a lemon, stir until well combined.
- Heat the taco shells in either the oven or the microwave.
- Assemble the tacos and enjoy!
discover delicious recipes & inspiration
Introducing Cooking with Lily, our home of mouthwatering recipes, collections and tips, prepared by some of Australia's most dedicated chefs and cooks. Ready to take your cooking to the next level?take me there