- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Mince
- 1½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 eschallots, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 175g sugar snap peas, halved
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- ½ cup black bean sauce
- Cooked soba noodles and steamed Asian greens, to serve
- Sliced green onions, and sliced red chilli, to garnish
Chicken & Black Bean Stir Fry
15 mins Prep
10 mins Cook
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and swirl to coat. Add the chicken mince and stir fry using a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 1 to 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the remaining oil to the wok and swirl to coat. Add the ginger and eschallots. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant. Add the water chestnuts, sugar snaps, and asparagus and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes. Return the chicken to the wok with the black bean sauce. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes until heated through.
- Serve chicken with soba noodles and Asian greens, and garnish with green onion and chilli.
Ingredients copied to clipboard
Link copied to clipboard
Recipe saved to Favourites