FEATUREDHerb Ciabatta Schnitzel
Healthier Chicken Schnitzel Burgers with Avocado Smash
Preparation 15 mins
Cooking 25 mins
- 400g Lilydale Free Range Herb Ciabatta Chicken Schnitzels
- ½ cup reduced fat Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons medium peri peri sauce
- 4 sourdough or seeded bread rolls, halved
- 4 small Ice-berg lettuce leaves
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthways
- Sweet potato fries, to serve
For the avocado smash
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 75g feta, crumbled
- Cook Lilydale Herb Ciabatta Chicken Schnitzels following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, to make avocado smash, halve avocado lengthways, remove the seed and roughly chop. Place into a bowl. Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Roughly mash with a fork. Stir through feta. Set aside.
- Combine yoghurt and peri peri sauce in a small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Toast bread rolls. Divide avocado smash between bread rolls. Top roll bases with lettuce and cucumber. Halve schnitzels. Top each burger with a schnitzel. Drizzle with peri peri yoghurt and top with roll tops. Serve with remaining peri peri yoghurt and sweet potato fries.
Take a look at the recipes we’re currently loving or browse through our catalogue of all-time favourites.View Recipes