FEATUREDTuscan Breast Steaks
- 150g Lilydale Free Range Tuscan Breast Steaks
- 1 small radicchio
- 50g mixed seasonal leaves
- 20g snow pea tendrils
- 8 zucchini flowers, with small zucchini attached, sliced
- 150g ashed goats cheese
- ¼ cup parsley leaves
- 1½ tablespoons basil leaves, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano leaves, chopped, plus extra to serve
- ½ garlic clove, finely chopped
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Cook chicken according to Lilydale packet instructions.
- Slice radicchio into thin wedges and arrange on platter with mixed leaves, tendrils and sliced zucchini flowers. Crumble goats cheese over the top.
- For the dressing combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl, stir to combine.
- Dress salad and garnish with extra herbs.
Take a look at the recipes we’re currently loving or browse through our catalogue of all-time favourites.View Recipes