Chicken Schnitzel with Roast Broccoli & Pomegranate Salad
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 20 mins
- 2 x 400g packets Lilydale Breast Schnitzel
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 bunch baby dutch carrots, trimmed, peeled
- 100g baby salad kale or baby spinach leaves
- 6 seedless dates, chopped
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Line two baking trays with baking paper. Lay Lilydale Breast Schnitzel on one prepared tray and bake according to on pack instructions.
- Place broccoli florets and carrots on the other prepared tray and bake for 20 minutes, until tender. Toss together with kale, dates and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with olive oil. Serve with Lilydale Breast Schnitzels.
Take a look at the recipes we’re currently loving or browse through our catalogue of all-time favourites.View Recipes
Cauliflower Chicken Breast Schnitzel with Baby Rocket SaladServes 4Preparation 10 minsCooking 20 minsView Recipe
Greek Chicken Meatballs and Warm Pasta SaladServes 4Preparation 10 minsCooking 20 minsView Recipe
Jax's Herb Filled Potato SaladBy Hayden QuinnServes 4Preparation 10 minsCooking 10 mins (plus 30 mins cooling time)View Recipe